- May 23, 2023
- Posted by: Wagonmart HR
- Key Responsibilities
- Receive shipments, check for damages and sort stock for distribution in the store
- Keep record of invoices sent and received
- Fill orders by taking items from the warehouse and prepare them for delivery
- Monitor shelves and fill them in when needed
- Keep up with the movement of merchandise in the store and warehouse
- Read planograms and set up store displays or rearrange merchandise according to them to maximize sales
- Place orders with suppliers when inventory is low and also order packing and shipping supplies when needed
- Contact supplier and resolve any shipping issues
- Identity damaged, mislabelling products and following established standard operating procedures return them to vendors.
- Input, update, and modify purchase orders, labeling, storage information and product logging information through internal inventory system.
- Keeps a clean, safe working environment and reports potential risks to managers.
- Coordinate with merchandising managers to monitor inventory deliveries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Category: Inventory
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kozhikode Mathottam Panniyankara